At Mura, we want all of our customers to be completely in love with their purchases! However, we do understand that online shopping doesn't always go to plan, so our Returns Guide has been designed to make the process simple. By processing your payment and completing an order with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding returns of your purchase.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
Returned orders must include a completed returns form.
The package can then be sent to the following address:
Unit 4/19 Musgrave Street
West End, QLD, 4101
Additional Returns Forms can be downloaded here.
- We do not offer refunds for returns, instead we issue Credit Notes
- Your item(s) must be returned to Mura HQ within 30 days of first receiving the parcel, including faulty products
- Our Afterpay service does not offer refunds. Please refer to the Afterpay Page for more information.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and with all tags & original packaging intact
- We do not accept returns on sale items or clearence items
- We do not accept returns on cosmetics, earrings or undergarments for sanitary reasons
- Return shipping is to be covered and paid for by the customer
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of the original shipping will be deducted from approved credit notes
- Credit ntoes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Our team will inspect the returned items upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the above conditions. If refused, the item will then be sent back to the customer.
- Credit notes cannot be exchanged for a refund
- We process all of our returns within 14 days of recieving the item(s)
- Domestic returns by regular post can take up to 7 days to arrive, while express post can take up to 3 days. International post can take up to 14 days to arrive.
- You will receive an email approving your return once it has been received and inspected
MAKING A RETURN WITH AFTERPAY
- When using the Afterpay service, you have the option to return one or all of your items for a credit note
- You will need to continue to pay the instalments to Afterpay to the full amount and a credit note will be separately issued to
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and therefore the cost of original shipping will be deducted from the approved credit amount
Please email email@example.com if you believe your garment has a fault and we will handle this with the highest priority.