At Mura, we want all our girls to be completely in love with their purchases!
However, we understand that online shopping doesn't always go to plan, so these simple steps and tips are here to help.
By processing your payment and completing an order with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding returns of your purchase.
How to Return
Returned orders must include a completed returns form and your invoice (these are both included in your order).
The return can then be sent to the following address:
MURA BOUTIQUE RETURNS
UNIT 9, 783 KINGSFORD SMITH DRIVE
EAGLE FARM, QLD, 4009
Alternatively, you can download the returns form here.
Our Returns Policy
- We do not offer refunds, but instead for returns we can issue Credit Notes or an Exchange (Note: we only exchange for the same style in a different size).
- Items must be received back at HQ within 30 days of first receiving the parcel, including faulty products.
- Our Afterpay service does offer money back. Read more about Afterpay here.
- Items must be received unworn, unwashed and with all tags & original packaging (i.e. shoe boxes) intact.
- We do accept returns on sale items.
- We do not accept returns on cosmetics, earrings or undergarments (bras/underwear) for sanitary reasons.
- We do accept returns on swimwear as long as the hygiene sticker is still attached/intact.
- Return shipping is to be covered and paid for by the customer.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months time from the date issued.
- Our team will inspect the return upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the conditions. The item will then be returned to the sender.
- Credit notes are only to be used for our online store, not in our retail stores.
- If you would like to make an exchange please complete the returns form with the details of your requested exchange.
- Due to the popularity of our range we cannot guarantee that we will have the requested size in stock to exchange.
- Any exchanges requested that we do not have in stock will automatically be issued as a Credit Note (see above).
- We process all of our returns within 2 days of receiving your items.
- You will receive an email with your return approval information when the return has been received and inspected.
- Domestic returns by regular post can take about a week, while express post should take 3 days. International post can take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
Making A Return When Using Afterpay
- When using our pay over time service with Afterpay, you have the option to return one or all of your items for a full refund.
- If you return your items before the first payment is due you have the option to cancel the entire payment plan before you pay.
- If the first payment instalment has already been made when you return the items to us we can cancel the rest of your payment plan as well as refund the initial payment you have made.
- If you have purchased multiple items but only wish to return certain items and keep your favourites this is still fine! We’ll just remove the items you have returned from your Afterpay payment plan. Your original instalment amounts will be the same and your final payment/s will be reduced or cancelled. You can also log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule at any time.
- Please email email@example.com if you believe your garment has a fault and we will handle this with the highest priority.