What We Look for in our Mini Muras:
Working for Mura we believe personal values come first before experience. When interviewing prospective Mini Muras, we look for:
- Does this person have goals, energy and drive? We believe people with the right attitude can achieve anything
- Are they proactive in their work? Being proactive not only solves problems but helps to make processes and people grow and reach maximum potential
- Do they respect and encourage others? We believe that the power of teamwork can create some extraordinary results.
Culture & Team Dynamics Manager (Leader)
We're seeking someone who is energetic, hungry for a challenge and enjoys the idea of brightening anyone's day for our Indooroopilly Store. If this sounds like you then we'd love for you to belong to the Mura team and become our next Mini Mura! Our team is comprised of positive and motivated people always seeking to learn more and supporting one another.
We're after a special someone who is a champion in sustaining a positive team culture and in delivering above and beyond customer service.
- Support and drive team success
- Maintain and nurture Team culture
- Create exceptional customer service that reflects our values
- Share our mission, vision and values daily to the team and our customers daily
- Work alongside our Workflow & Operations Manager to problem solve issues and new ideas
- Back of house paperwork including, rosters and payroll paperwork
- Challenge the status quo to build the Mura brand and achieve success
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience
- Proven experience in developing and mentoring teams
- Passion for fashion and the ability to challenge the status quo (think DIFFERENT!)
- Exhibit a proactive attitude to any situation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills instilling confidence, kindness and positivity
Rest assured Mura Boutique is not your average fashion boutique. We expect our team members to work 110%. In return we offer our team members a fantastic work environment working alongside a group of high achieving and enthusiastic individuals, opportunities for career development and growth in the company.
If you think you're exactly who we're looking for please send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd also like for you to address the following question in your cover letter, what does it mean to be an inspiring leader to you?
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Love and luck,
The Mura Team x x x
Stylist - Part-time Position
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Stylist with a passion for fashion who can add their natural creative flair whilst maintain our aesthetic when styling our Models. If you are someone who considers themselves to be a people person and is always interpreting and translating fashion trends, then we want YOU to apply!
- Styling during photoshoots
- Ability to create shareable and engaging content for social media platforms
- An eye for forecasting trends
- Creative direction maintaining to Company guidelines and aesthetic
- Concept planning and location scouting
- Purchasing styling pieces for photoshoots and liaising with Buying Team
- Model castings and scouting
- Demonstrated ability of taking initiative
- A happy collaborator with a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Effectively able to manage multiple projects in a fast-faced and dynamic work environment
This position is well suited for someone who is looking for a long-term career opportunity with Mura
- 1-2 days per week to begin with
- Please read carefully the application process, applicants who do not follow the application process will not be shortlisted!
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to Karla at email@example.com. We’d also like for you to send through a flatlay of your favourite outfit including shoes, jewellery and other accessories.
Love and luck,
The Mura Team x x x