At Mura, we believe that we are more than just a fast fashion brand. We are creating a movement to empower and inspire people to lead their best life. We believe in not only inspiring and empowering our customers but our team too. We actively try to create an amazing workplace and culture where people love coming to work and feel confident within themselves; a place where team members have the opportunity to have an exciting opportunity to grow their career. We believe that life is too short to not love what you do.
Behind Mura is our incredible team, made up of many different departments, each team member having different strengths and responsibilities. What makes us so successful is that we all come together to work towards one goal, one dream. We have a community that encourages a culture of leadership, goal setting and personal growth where each individual's strengths are cherished, nurtured and enriched. Our core values of passion, motivation, professionalism, integrity, hard-work, creativity, compassion, positivity, dynamism and very importantly...fun is what makes up our unique company culture! We want you to love what you do! Most importantly we can’t make our dream a reality without our team!
Sales Assistant (Indooroopilly Store) - Casual
We're in need of a Sales Assistant for our beautiful Indooroopilly store. If you are someone who enjoys the idea of brightening anyone's day and is cool, calm and collected then we want you to join our Indooroopilly Store as a Sales Assistant.
- Provide AMAZING care and service to our customers
- Remain point of contact with customers pre and during visits to our store
- Assist in stock management and control
- Maintaining Mura’s brand when delivering customer service
- Demonstrated ability of strong communication skills
- A happy collaborator
- Demonstrated ability to remain professional
- Confident manner
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- Full-time availability is an advantage
- Immediate start
- Permanent opportunities for high achievers for 2019
- Must be fully available between the December 2018 to January 2019
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Submit a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to Maddy at email@example.com