At Mura, we believe that we are more than just a fast fashion brand. We are creating a movement to empower and inspire people to lead their best life. We believe in not only inspiring and empowering our customers but our team too. We actively try to create an amazing workplace and culture where people love coming to work and feel confident within themselves; a place where team members have the opportunity to have an exciting opportunity to grow their career. We believe that life is too short to not love what you do.
Behind Mura is our incredible team, made up of many different departments, each team member having different strengths and responsibilities. What makes us so successful is that we all come together to work towards one goal, one dream. We have a community that encourages a culture of leadership, goal setting and personal growth where each individual's strengths are cherished, nurtured and enriched. Our core values of passion, motivation, professionalism, integrity, hard-work, creativity, compassion, positivity, dynamism and very importantly...fun is what makes up our unique company culture! We want you to love what you do! Most importantly we can’t make our dream a reality without our team!
Expression of Interest: Photographer
We are looking for a talented Photographer to join our Creative department. This role is suited for someone who is passionate about photography and understands the beauty of shooting in e natural light to enhance photographs.
- Cull images from the previous days shoot (to specifications)
- Batch edit high volumes of product images
- Work alongside our Creative Team
- Photograph models and garments
- Perform photo editing elements
- Create compelling photos that maintain brand integrity
- Crop and resize images to established internal standards
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom and Bridge
- Relevant qualifications in photography
- High level of skill and eye for detail
- Exhibit a team player mindset with a willingness to continually learn and improve processes
- Ability to work autonomously as well as under direction
- Strong communication and project management skills, able to coordinate and conduct assigned projects
- Understanding of photography processes and components
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company
- Experience in a high-volume production environment is an advantage
- Video editing capabilities are an advantage
- Experience in a fast-fashion industry is an advantage
This position is Brisbane based. We offer career progression and development for high achievers and those who are embrace Mura values.
Please submit your Expression of Interest to Karla at email@example.com